Job description / Role
• Coordinate activities of the team prepare to concept, structure and illustrative master plans for planned communities, mixed use residential and resorts, themed entertainment and residential sub-divisions.
• Participate in urban design workshops with clients and other design and specialist consultants.
• Support the Director in the marketing and procurement of urban master planning services to existing and new practice clients.
• Participate in the successful operation and management of the project team.
• Liaising and coordination of projects with the Lead Designer.
• Provide specific technical expertise in land use planning and work within a team of planners, urban designers, landscape architects and engineers to complete land development, master planning, and strategic planning projects.
• Lead and manage complex technical projects and multi-disciplinary teams to successful conclusions/outcomes on a project-by-project basis. Account for the budget, program and general performance associated with such projects.
• Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and government (approving agencies to advance approvals of development, Master Plans, Development Guidelines and policies).
• Liaise with government agencies and other authorities as may be required regarding development objectives, policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with the company’s Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
• Assist the Lead Designer in identification and pursuit of business development opportunities, and growth of the business through new and repeat clients
• Prepare proposals and qualification documents in the interest of obtaining new assignments.
• Provide such further assistance to senior management as may be required from time to time.
• Prepare and present submissions/reports for planning scheme amendments.
• Provide effective representation for the organisation, developing and managing relationships with the client and other local authorities.
• Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from a reputable university, Master in Urban Planning/Urban Design
• 15+ years of experience in master planning
• Previous experience in KSA
• Previous experience in mega-scale projects
About the Company
A leading construction company in Lebanon.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Planning Engineer - Oil & Gas, Single Status
Senior Planning Engineer - Desalination / Wastewater
|Saudi Arabia||6 Feb|
Senior Design Manager - Client Side
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Planning Manager - Aviation