Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibility:
• Ensure the Durrah’s weighbridge procedures are adhered to at all times
• Delivery order, invoice, shipping order and weighbridge ticket management
• Coordinate with warehouse personnel to ensure the correct processing of all loads
• Deal with drivers, contractors and any other visitors who may call at the weighbridge in a friendly and professional manner
• Help maintain standards and Durrah requirement compliance
• Ensure weighbridge records are kept accurate and up to date,
• Assist with site cover during busy periods i.e. when a ship is in or a enorm traffic
• Perform such other duties as the Company may from time to time reasonably require.
• Diploma + 2 years of experience in a related field
• Have exceptional organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, flexible and adaptable.
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills combined with integrity and confidentiality.
• Have strong IT skills (MS Word, Excel etc.) and a ability to learn new processes.
About the Company
Durrah is developing a state-of-the-art Sugar Refinery in King Fahad Industrial Port in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia with a capital of 1.2 billion Saudi Riyals.
About 300km north Jeddah at west-coast of Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea, a 150,000 M² occupied by Durrah Sugar Refinery located in King Fahad Industrial port with 18 m direct deep wharf within the industrial city of Yanbu. Durrah Sugar Refinery is designed to process a minimum of 2,500 Mt / day of raw cane sugar into white refined sugar.
The construction of the project is commencing in 3rd quarter of 2015 with targeted construction period of 22 months, while commercial production will commence in the 2nd quarter of 2017.
Durrah Sugar Refinery will produce high quality white sugar in different sizes targeting retail and industrial segments.