Job description / Role
This Position exists to perfrom Item level Inventory Control & Management activitie efficiently, in timely manner and quality standards as per the defined policies and procedures to achieve departmental operational plans and developments.
Key Accountability Areas
- Inventory management ( when to procure and how much to procure) to match the productions and warehouse capacity
- Increase the inventory turns by minimize the stock level and eliminate delivery delays
- Frequently update the right Safety stock for all moving items
- Material segmentation (ABC, XYZ,...) and material planning parameters
- Issue the purchase requests in right time
- Follow-up with purchase and logistic for material delivery and escalate any expecting stock out from any critical material.
- Ensure delivery on time within budget limits & quality standards
- Study the materials availability for incoming orders/production plans
- Lead the action plan to reduce the Stock Excess and Obsolete
- Lead the phase in/phase out process for any materials
- Monitoring & reviewing achievements & deviations of the pre-defined plans.
- Continues improvising for process and procedures
- Training of sub-ordinates and forming a team to get the work effectively achieved.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and direction to subordinates in all aspects of their work.
- Delegate sub-ordinates in each respective assignment.
- Ensures fair distribution of tasks to maintain morale, motivation of subordinates.
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Resolve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
Business Process Improvement (Effectiveness):
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seeking automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy & procedures and work instructions.
Health & Safety:
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Any relevant field
- 2 to 5 Years
Technical / Functional Competencies
- Work under pressure
- Project Management
- MS Office
- Time Management
- Well Organized
- Analytical thinking
About the Company
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.