Job description / Role
- Evaluation of Fresh and Hardened Concrete properties
- Evaluation of Aggregates, Cement, admixtures and other Construction Materials Properties
- Testing procedures of construction materials
- Conduct and review processes and trials for Mix Design of Concrete
- Inspect Concrete Structures, and assess the defects and damages of Concrete
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance on Construction Sites
- Inspect and Evaluate Ready Mixed Concrete Facilities
- Propose and Review procedures for mixing, transportation, placing, pumping, consolidation, finishing, curing, protection, jointing and formwork of concrete
- Evaluate and review precautions and provisions in extreme weathers
- Conduct analyses on heat of hydration and temperature control of massive concrete structures
- Strength and Durability analyses
- Conduct and Evaluate procedures for Non-destructive Testing Technologies
- Propose and assess repair methodologies for damaged structures
- Conduct and verify structural assessment for existing structures
- Hot Mix Asphalt and Super pave technologies
- Provide Technical Consultancy related to the above expertise
- Have extensive knowledge in the international governing standards/codes related to the expertise above
- Prepare and review technical reports with analyses and interpretations related to the expertise above
- Supervise batch trials, laboratory operations, placement and construction practices
- Propose, conduct, supervise and follow up research and development programs on concrete, construction materials and practices, and new technologies.
- Review Project Specifications and update them in accordance with recent standards and site conditions
- Conduct and lead special investigations on structures and sites of construction
- Prepare and conduct technical training sessions and seminars related to the above expertise
- Promote and market the company services in the construction field
- Research and collect data on new technologies in construction practices and materials
- Participate in the organization of International and regional conferences
- Handle routine administration works
- Write procedures, prepare letters, offers, and quotations
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Civil Engineering with one or two years of experience in a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to make technical analyses and find appropriate solutions
- Ability to write technical reports
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
About the Company
Advanced Construction Technology Services (ACTS) is a multi-disciplinary consultancy firm specialized in construction materials and geotechnology. It was founded in Lebanon the year 1996, with an operating branch in Qatar and KSA; and executing projects within neighboring Middle Eastern countries.
ACTS aims to provide the highest quality testing services, comprehensive consultation and efficient design.
|Ras Al Khaimah||27 Feb|
QA-QC Engineer / Inspector - Civil Infrastrucrure
QA/QC Civil Engineer
Civil Inspector (Road & Infrastructure)
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|