Job description / Role
Our client, a leading contractor specialising in major infrastructure projects as part of the 2030 vision, are seeking a Materials Engineer to work on a number of recently awarded giga projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing & controlling the procurement process for permanent & non-permanent materials of several mega & land mark projects within KSA by setting plans to achieve goals and ensure smooth running of supply chain process and required deliverables on project and department levels by using management tools KPI's & assessments and proper communication channels.
• University degree in civil engineering or similar
• Good command of English language (Arabic would be an advantage)
• At least 10 years of general professional experience; extensive experience in construction Materials management or similar.
• Experience in Gulf Region.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.