Job description / Role
Materials Manager - Riyadh
Our client are an expanding Industrial Project organisation based in Riyadh. They are searching for a Materials Manager to join their team. The position will be based in Riyadh with responsibility for multiple warehouses and varying lines of inventory across The Kingdom.
- Establish the company inventory systems from scratch.
- Review and monitor physical inventory of materials / spare parts.
- Ensure all stock items are system logged and meet coding standards.
This role will form a key part of the Procurement and Supply Chain team.
- Minimum 8+ years managerial experience in materials management or inventory & warehouse management.
- Must have experience of setting up inventory systems from scratch with minimal support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills in English.
Due to current travel restrictions our client can only consider candidates currently based in Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Procurement & Inventory Manager
Procurement Manager - Industrial Operations and Maintenance
Procurement Manager / Category Manager
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Procurement Officer / Purchase In Charge