Job description / Role
• Manage operations to supply the project with the necessary material & services for an interrupted O&M operation while making sure that all material, equipment, services and devices meet project requirements
• Lead and control materials planning for the project
• Cooperate with technical managers & operators and offer any support needed to update work schedules.
• Cooperate with other departments and offer any technical support needed to maintain content, spare parts, material, and storage level
• Develop and manage the process for managing the repair loop for Overhaul Materials with the suppliers.
• Monitoring of parts during the repair cycle from the vendors, including evaluation of quotes from supplier, timings, and expectation of stock return
• Management of the movement of all New spare parts, Repair & overhaul spares through the logistics team
• Provide inventory control and order book management through use of the SAP & Maximo system
• Assist procurement in negotiations of Service Level Agreements for goods, services and equipment relating to materials, transportation, and storage.
• Coordinate and arrange all logistics requests for the movement of all spare parts, repair & overhaul spares through the logistics team
• Manage the Warehouse management by implementing operational procedures in compliance with company's policies and vision.
• Maintain a set of agreed Key Performance Indicators in line with the project’s requirements
• Maintain all required records in accordance with company procedures
• Knowledge with ERP (enterprise resource planning) and PC literacy skills are essential.
• Must be willing to fill gaps in own knowledge and experience through taking a pro-active approach to learning and seeking information from within and outside the company.
• Demonstrates customer focus in all work carried out.
• Experience of working to industry quality and safety standards.
• Strong and effective communicator at all levels within the business and in front of new and existing customers.
• Demonstrates innovative and creative thinking when performing problem-solving initiatives.
• Highly motivated, dependable and self-reliant.
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in the rail, transport, auto, heavy engineering or similar industries;
• Minimum with 2 year of supervisory and management experience with the ability to manage rail systems specific spare parts and consumables inventory;
• Proven experience and ability of organizing and maintaining contract and project documentation;
• A sound professional contractual and purchasing background and experience in preparing tender contracts, procedures, technical specifications, safety and quality plan as required;
• Ability to negotiate maturely and confidently with contractors and customers.
About the Company
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)
Procurement & Logistics Manager
|Saudi Arabia||22 Mar|
Warehouse Logistics Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Supply Chain Manager
TGC Middle East
Al Khor Holding