Job description / Role
Project Manager is responsible about job planning and scheduling. He / she will be responsible about short-term and long-term planning activities in the Cell. You will manage master planning, customer update, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs.
- Responsible about strategic planning of jobs on yearly, quarterly and monthly basis.
- Responsible about day-to-day planning actives and shop floor priorities.
- Responsible about customer communication and customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining customer requirements for reports, costing, delivery, schedules and update progress to jobs.
- Responsible about material planning and purchasing of related customer jobs.
- Responsible about data integrity in production reports and SAP system.
- Responsible about coordinating logistic activities to ship jobs to customers.
- Responsible about obtaining POs form customers and ensure maintaining all needed information for billing.
- Responsible about accepting and planning new demands in system and creating job number / folder for operation team.
- Responsible about preparing execution plan for shop team and follow up progress on jobs in shop floor on daily basis.
- Attending production meetings / calls to update and manage priorities
- Responsible about incoming inspection priority to be aligned with customer expectation.
- Responsible about maintaining overdue jobs to customer.
- Responsible about consolidated shipment planning for customers.
- Work closely with optimization team and ensure implementation of planning activities and communication with progress update.
- Develop best planning practices in accordance with customer CTQs and implement continuous improvement projects in planning.
- Drive execution of plans and responsible about On-time Delivery of jobs.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing/Planning ).
- Engineering or Project Management degree
- Related experience in planning and scheduling Gas Turbine jobs
- Demonstrated EHS and Quality focus
- Highly demonstrate GE Believes
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Customer focused, Experience dealing with customers and commercial activity
- Analytical planning skills and ability to prepare reports
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to use SAP system
- Experience with forecasting, budgeting and planning
- Managing risks in planning and scheduling
- Excellent communication skills
- Six Sigma Green Belt
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.