Job description / Role
Are you a Qualified Math Teacher looking to experience living and working overseas?
Are you looking for a teaching role for next academic year 2023 / 2024?
If so, then this might be the perfect adventure for you
• Secure an exciting role overseas and prepare yourself for a luxury lifestyle, tax free salary and excellent accommodation +facilities to feel very comfortable whilst you begin your expat life in Jeddah!
• A highly reputable school located in Jeddah, a cosmopolitan city on the west coast of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is currently recruiting a skilled and experienced Math Teacher to join their team next academic year starting end of Aug 2023.
• Known as a leading, innovative school with quality education within a nurturing environment that caters for all aspects of a student development.
• This school believes in the importance of a well-rounded education that integrates a rigorous academic curriculum with the development of life-long skills, values, and attitudes. Our staff strives to prepare all our students to succeed in a demanding and ever-evolving global society.
• The school offers the IB Curriculum (Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme and Diploma Programme) which not only provides for a well-rounded education, but also allows for students to make connections between what they learn in class and real life challenges. And, while the IB Programme fosters internationalism through tolerance and respect for the world’s cultures and differing perspectives, the school further encourages its students to remain firmly rooted in their heritage.
• Although the school teaches IB curriculum they are seeking teachers from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or South Africa.
• The school setting is world class, offering a curriculum based on a sound educational philosophy that is evidenced in its best practice strategies of teaching and learning all within a pedagogically sound classroom environment. A range of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities ensures that each student is able to achieve their maximum potential.
• Students, parents, and staff members are valued and recognised for their role in creating a better global community.
Salary / Package
• Tax free competitive salary
• Free accommodation within a 5* compound with facilities such as swimming pool, gym, tennis court, supermarket and restaurant.
• Free transport to and from school.
• World class medical insurance
• Annual air fare
• Professional development through certified workshops, allowing you to further develop your career.
• End of service bonus (gratuity)
Jeddah being a coastal city, has easy access to the Red Sea, ideal for beach lovers. Expats in Jeddah live a comfortable life, with great work / life ballance as well as having an opportunity to enjoy luxury accommodation provided by the school. The city itself offers great parks and malls, with plenty to do for singles or families. their is a large expat population in Jeddah so you will enjoy meeting people from across the globe.
Saudi is changing as a country and although the culture is vastly different from the West, the country offers safety and is a great place to live for the open minded, who can embrace change and living in a different culture.
• To be suitable for the role of Math Teacher, you must have a degree in education specialising in Maths or similar subjects. or a degree in a relevant subject and PGCE, teaching licence is required for teachers from the USA.
• You must be hard working, professional and enthusiastic about your subject and teaching & learning.
• Have the ability to embrace change and enjoy living and working in a new environment.
About the Company
We focus on recruiting for teaching and educational leadership opportunities overseas, working on behalf of British, American & International schools across the Middle East. We are always on the lookout for qualified and talented teachers and leaders who are looking to continue their career outside of their home country, to explore a new culture and life abroad, whilst enjoying the benefits that come with living and working in the Middle East.
At Step 2 Teaching we aim to work in partnership with our candidates and clients, ensuring the right match for all involved in the recruitment process. We supply to a portfolio of clients within the industry, working hard to ensure successful recruitment solutions and long-term relationships along the way.
With a rich understanding of our practice areas and deep, collaborative relationships with industry leaders, we continually drive top performance in the recruiting sector, delivering a better experience for our clients and candidates alike.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Math Teacher (Primary)
Step 2 Teaching
Online Math Tutor
|United Kingdom||3 Jul|
Primary Teacher - KS1 - Science Coordinator (British / Islamic School)
Step 2 Teaching