Job description / Role
Maths Teacher (Secondary), Riyadh / Dammam
m2r Education are working with this leading American international school with campuses in Riyadh and Dammam who have a need for teachers to join for the new academic year.
• The schools offer a full American curriculum based on Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and Next Generation Standards (NGS) from K-12 (boys & girls).
• All students who graduate are awarded an American Diploma and chose to study at universities in Saudi Arabia or abroad.
USD 3,000 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Housing, flights, visa, medical
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Bachelor Degree in Education or related to the subject being taught OR another similar subject (contact us for clarification on this)
• Teaching licence / PGCE etc
• Min 1 full year of full time, relevant teaching experience
• Applicants from UK, US, Canada welcome to apply
• Age below 50 years old.
• 1 year contract (renewable)
• From 12000SAR (£2400 / $3000) per month
• Accommodation (single & furnished) provided.
• Return flights for family
• Schooling (40%)
• Medical insurance for family
• Work visa
• 30 days paid leave + paid summer holiday if contract is renewed
• End of service benefit
• August 2020 starts
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.
Maths Teacher - 2020-2021
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||8 Apr|
Subject Teacher - Middle School
Ajman American Private School
Teacher for British Curriculum