Job description / Role
On behalf of a global fast-food chain, we are seeking an MDS Consultant for their Riyadh operations.
- Reporting to the Director of MDS you will support activities in order to build positive business results and provide support to the restaurants to achieve and maximize sales and profit potential.
- Lead the opening of New MDS Hubs with partnering with the Cross Functional Team Lead the deployment of Aggregators and manage contract renewal terms.
- Generate monthly weekly and daily operational reports to maintain and control all operations areas
- Assist in identifying local store activities and implement programs at the restaurant level to enhance sales operations
- Analyze and track the volume and profit of activities and make appropriate recommendations to ensure profitability and optimum sales.
- Ensure the high-speed delivery of high-quality food and ensure that the guest experiences are maintained and exceed expectations.
- Conduct sales trends and KPI's analysis, interpret results, and assist restaurants in formulating action plans.
- Complete periodical recaps and regular evaluations of the quality of service, and related activities by identifying areas of opportunity and communicating results to the Director.
- Coordinate between Admin and Operations for the licensing process.
- Identify competitors and conduct regular trading areas and analyzing the potentiality.
- Ensure delivery zone and grid mapping is updated.
- Supervise, guide, and assist direct reports to perform their daily activities in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or at least Store Manager 2 to 4 years' experience in a similar role.
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Coordination Skills
- Result Driven
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.