Job description / Role
You perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the property's facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What will you be doing:
- Ensure the timely execution of preventive maintenance program
- Routine inspections of all water reservoirs, plant rooms, fire fighting systems, water filtrations system, water softeners, boilers, swimming pool plant room and public and staff toilet
- Conduct regular inspections of the Hotel to ensure that all is in order.
- To achieve optimal operating efficiency by closely adhering to procedures detailed in Engineering manual.
- Controls receipts and execution of repair orders on daily basis.
- Control and monitor the water treatment in the systems.
- Daily pool and industrial water test.
- HVAC machinery to inspect on daily basis.
- Mechanical motors and pumps replacement and maintenance to carry out according to the PM plan.
- Checks all pumps, daily inspections and monitoring through BMS system.
- Ensure smooth operation of utilities and services like :
- Water supply.
- Elevators/ Escalators
- Air conditioning systems.
- Kitchen and Refrigeration equipment.
- Fire fighting systems.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant building maintenance experience is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Executes all the repairs and Maintenance work orders in the best possible
Your team and working environment: Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience. Situated near AlUla's signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors' experiences by connecting them with AlUla'snature, art, and ancestry.
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.