Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on behalf of an International EPC Contractor who is looking to hire a Mechanical Commissioning Engineer.
- Working on a Combined Cycle Power Plant project you will be based in Saudi Arabia and have had similar project exposure
- Must have a transferable Iqama and must be currently located in Saudi Arabia
SAR 10,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Shared onsite accommodation
- Experience of commissioning Gas Line Delivery Systems
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Candidate must have experience of Power Plants or Combined Cycle Power Plant projects
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
|Saudi Arabia||22 Jul|
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Power Plant
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Aug|
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer