Job description / Role
- Analyze problems to see how mechanical and thermal devices might help solve the problem.
- Design or redesign mechanical and thermal devices using analysis and computer-aided design.
- Develop and test prototypes of devices they design.
- Analyze the test results and change the design as needed.
- Oversee the manufacturing process for the device.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering and at least 2-3 proven experience in contracting and construction fields with excellent written and verbal communication skills, Creativity, Listening skills, Math skills and problem solving.
About the Company
Established in 1997, Creative Closets introduced the concept and defining the custom closet to the Middle East. By continuing to set new standards in craftsmanship, innovation, and customer care, we have become the region's leading manufacturer of storage solutions with eight showrooms in four countries across the Middle East and North Africa. Our reputation has been built on a true understanding of delivering a customized product with an unparalleled level of service and customer care. Creative Closets is probably the only company in the world that offers an unconditional money-back guarantee for a custom-made closet.