Job description / Role
• Familiarizes with all Commission codes and standards, General Design Criteria and Technical Guidelines, standard drawings, standard guide specifications and BOQ.
• Review of A/E contractors design submittals, specifications, technical reports, calculations and coordinate work of other disciplines and departments.
• Preparation of technical specifications and drawings for bid packages related to the development of various commercial and residential projects.
• Implement methods and solutions for complex engineering problems and will select the most efficient and economical manner to meet our clients’ design objectives.
• Leads other Engineers and design personnel in technical excellence and growth in the Quality Improvement Process. 6- Provides technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytical studies and analyses.
• Assists in the review of vendor drawings and shop drawings.8 8- Prepare conceptual design and layouts. 9- Performs field inspection and provide field support, as necessary during construction phases for any project.
• Provide response and technical solutions to RFI’s raised by Contractors, Operation and Maintenance.
• Must work well within a dynamic team and serve as a technical consultant to the client.
• Active participation in the relevant operational and executive meetings is expected as a member of the Nesaj management team.
• Undergoes regular performance appraisal and evaluation
• Eliminate and contain/Quarantine all Mechanical issues at the design stage before they get to the installation phase
• 4-6 Years in the Construction industry with Residential and Commercial projects experience
• Should have a transferrable IQAMA
• Can join in less than 60 days
• Bachelor's degree in (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for a Chemical Manufacturing Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||8 Jan|
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance
Mechanical Engineer - Facilities Management
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Senior Engineer (Mechanical) - Capital Asset Stewardship (Upcoming)