Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- The main purpose of the Mechanical Engineering job is to inspect, check, verify and test processing plant commissioning.
- Shall order and install right materials as per specifications. Few areas of plant are dealing with high pressure hence rightly specified material to be used.
- Shall know various cautions while dealing with Oxygen equipment and Atex rated equipment in flammable areas.
- Mechanical maintenance routine of each equipment shall be carried out and required to understand all related issues prior to installation, during testing and commissioning.
- Shall carry out pressure testing of new system once installation is done.
- Any new installation of piping and equipment shall be under his supervision.
- Shall deal with standard operating manuals of all equipment to provide guidance to all operators or foremen.
- Shall deal with standard spare parts and repairing kit of various equipment and ensure that it is available all time during normal operation to tackle any breakdown issues.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager.
Communications and Working Relationships
- Interfaces with his supervisor-Maintenance, Facility & Control Room/ Engineers/ Production Manager/Operation Manager
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
- Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor's instructions.
- Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering
- 2-4 years' experience
- Familiarity with the latest diagnostic equipment
Physical Requirements of the Job - If Applicable
- All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Khatib & Alami
|Saudi Arabia||27 Oct|
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|
G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||26 Oct|
Design Mechanical Engineer (Saudi National)
Mechanical Engineer - Piping, Pumping Stations etc