Job description / Role
Candidate currently available in Saudi Arabia with transferable/expired Iqama need to apply.
• Demonstrate a consistent commitment to excellence in human safety, insurance, and hazard management to safeguard human life and health as well as physical property and the environment and completing all duties according to applicable safety measures and published procedures, whether it be from the company or its client.
• Ensure that all maintenance procedures related to mechanical components and systems are adhering to the company's safety standards and regulations and ensure that projects meet mechanical and construction safety regulations.
• Evaluates mechanical systems, components and applications by designing and conducting research programs, applying knowledge of mechanics and materials.
• Study, update and develop maintenance procedures to enhance and improve such procedures as it relates to mechanical equipment and components of the facility.
• Confirms system's and components' capabilities and assures that quality preventive and corrective maintenance is conducted by designing mechanical testing methods, testing finished work and system capabilities.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
• Completes projects and tasks by training, guiding and coordinating technicians and craftspeople.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks.
• Estimating material, construction, and labour costs, and project timescales.
• Overseeing inspection and maintenance programs.
• Attend meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to managers and clients.
• Seek out continuous improvement opportunities and provide input and recommendations.
• When requested, lead continuous improvement efforts.
• As assigned, perform duties and develop skills that are not part of this position’s daily responsibilities to provide versatility in order to meet fluctuating demands for various types of work.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3+ years' related experience in a manufacturing, industrial or production environment, or the equivalent obtained through work experience and education.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years' related experience in a manufacturing, industrial or production environment, or the equivalent obtained through work experience and education.
• Licensed as a professional engineer.
• Proven expertise and experience as a mechanical engineer.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of mechanical regulations, processes and mechanical engineering codes and safety standards.
• Problem-solving abilities.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Demonstrate proficiency in both oral and written communication in English.
• Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft packages.
• Ability to perform complex troubleshooting on equipment such as palletizers, automatic bagging lines, electronic scales, electronic stretch wrap machine, air and hydraulic systems and conveyor systems.
• Ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
About the Company
Incepted in 1978, G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants has trod the most innovative and strategic path in making human resource more customized to the needs of various industries. Nevertheless, focusing also on the career prospects of candidates.
Being India's leading government recognized manpower consultant, G. Gheewala has become the ideal choice of leading companies who wish to recruit professional human resources from India.
Small wonder, the company has been recognized as the most resourceful entity in manpower consultancy across various industries with multiple candidate profiles. G. Gheewala has provided its recruiting Service since decade to a large spectrum of reputed companies abroad by ensuring competent and reliable personnel to suit their job requirements.