Job description / Role
You will be responsible for developing curriculum and teaching various concepts of job skills training for oil, gas and Petrochemical operations and maintenance crafts as well as co/extracurricular activities including continuous development and additional qualification programs based on the local market needs.
Activities and operations include working with other institute employees to identify areas of oil and gas knowledge that require improvement, participating in the development of oil and gas curriculum, coordinating with other job skills instructors to integrate curricula, monitoring lab access, and training classes with up to 17 trainees for up to 30 hours per week.
Essential Job Functions:
• Train up to 30 hours of in class instruction per week
• Follow a daily training class schedule of (8 hours/day)
• Maintain positive rapport with all trainees and crease a positive learning environment
• Participate in job skills curriculum development and planning with other job skills instructors and the general training manager
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
• Level 3 qualification in mechanical engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years teaching experience
• Relevant teaching / assessing qualification
In return, you will receive:
• $3,000 - $4,000 per month depending on experience
• Private Health Care insurance
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results