Job description / Role
Client is looking to recruit for a Mechanical Engineering Lecturer for their Male Technical College in Riyadh. This role is to start in August 2019.
The Applied Engineering College offers a three year Bachelor Degree in technical disciplines. English is the main language of instruction during the whole Bachelor program.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
What we offer:
* A very generous basic salary TAX FREE
* Housing and Transportation allowances
* BUPA Health care
* 35 days annual leave
* Visa and flights costs covered
The requirements for the role are:
* Master's degree as a minimum
* Min 3 years' Lecturing experience in Higher Education
* Internationally recognised teaching qualification
* Native English speaker or achieved 6.5 Academic IELTS
* at least 5 years' experience in industrial and commercial fields
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies