Job description / Role
• Pricing complete mechanical works contain HVAC, Plumping , firefighting ,LPG ,Infrastructure and pipeline works for all types of projects like LSTK, LSPB, Re-measure , Unit rates ,design and build.
• Study scope of work & tender document and prepare tender review sheet then prepare/review basic design, create estimation BOQ and link it with client BOQ.
• Arranging for and attending site visits. prepare detailed visit report and attending clarification meetings with client.
• Prepare & Send out RFQ for (materials, vendors &subcontractors), follow-up, prepare technical evaluation sheet, send & acquire responses and compliance sheets to prepare quotation comparison sheet Advise best quotation on basis of technical proposals submitted, compliance to scope of work and delivery period of long lead items.
• Review client's responses, terms & conditions and suppliers/subcontractors offers then prepare qualifications/exceptions/ deviations and other issues which could affect prices or project duration.
• Prepare tender cost estimation, such as man-hour estimates, materials, construction equipment. etc considering location and duration of project.
• Calculate direct cost for each item by analyzing item to its basics (Material, Equipment & Manpower) all conforming with project specifications & ensure pricing inputs are supported by adequate Basis of Estimate and Bill of Quantities.
• Working with approved suppliers and client to get required approval for all materials will be used in project.
• Support in preparation of technical and commercial bid, follow up until finalization.
• Provide and maintain all backup documentation required for claims or invoices.
• Collect Project Cost Data and Estimate ETC (Estimate to complete) and EAC (Estimate at completion).
• Mechanical estimation engineer Experience 10-15 years ( 5 years minimum as estimation engineer out of total experience )
• Diploma/degree in Mechanical l Engineering.
• 7-10 years relevant experience in Estimation for Bidding /Tenders of Construction Companies
• Working knowledge of tenders/biddings standards &practices
• Good interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
• Good command in English with very good writing skills
• MS Office literate.
• Self-motivated and independent.
About the Company
In Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO) We believe that contracting is a profession more than a business, which require accumulated experiences and continuous development by following the latest industry practices and building technologies.
With this belief as a foundation of MARCO since inception 1982,and by nurturing our accumulated experiences have been able to offer our clients high quality, outstanding services and solutions that fosters a trustful relationship that reduces the burdens of construction and puts the client at ease knowing that his project in good hands.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Engineer (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
First Gulf Company (FGC)
MEP Quantity Surveyor
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||26 Jun|