Job description / Role
- Reviews Project Scope of work, Strategies, execution plan, Constructing Strategies, etc.
- Monitors and update the project interface matrix with all project participant
- Interface coordination with various stakeholders; detailed engineering Sub-Contractor, Installation Sub-Contractor, Hook-up and Commissioning agencies
- Coordinates and expedites technical interfaces between various engineering discipline and construction team
- Organizes Teleconferences, Interface meetings, etc. for the exchange of interdependent project information expeditiously
- Monitors status of interface agreements across the project and provide regular updates to the Project team
- Keep senior management and others routinely informed of project status and all developments that impact schedule, safety, and reputation through regular reports
- Revises and closely monitors project schedule and costs.
- At least 15 years of experience in mega Buildings and Infrastructure projects
- A Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have a thorough knowledge of project engineering practices, design details, international codes and standards, procedures and specifications.
- Knowledge of computers and software applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), read construction schedules (Primavera).
- Previous Saudi Aramco experience is preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).