Job description / Role
This job is a Maintenance Mechanical Technician. Duties are subject to change as the assigned mentor sees fit. The duties laid out below is intended to provide the necessary skills to be a technical Maintenance Mechanical Technician or to be a mechanical lead in the shop in the future.
- Diagnosing of mechanical systems, Hydraulic, pumps, gear boxes, trolleys, blowers ,
- Marinating and Diagnosis the vacuum furnaces and Coating cells
- Understanding and executing the breakdown and preventive maintenance
- Perform or assist as necessary in the alignment or leveling of equipment.
- Document in detail the progress of incomplete repair to the following shift so as to minimize start up time of the personnel.
- Consultation, in conjunction with the appropriate Maintenance Co-coordinate, with outside vendors on unsolved repair problems. disciplines through selfstudy and/or formal education as applicable. Perform troubling shooting and repair of specialized equipment such as vacuum furnaces, coating cells and grid blasting
- Provide technical guidance and assistance as needed in the installation or rearrangement of production equipment.
- Perform LOTO operations
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance of all electrical and mechanical systems.
- Performed all duties as part of a team.
- Perform other related / assigned duties.
- Participate in Safety, Quality, and Productivity Continuous Improvement.
- Graduated from technical institute.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in servicing and using programmable controls and computer numerical controls to troubleshoot machine problems. Demonstrated knowledge in conventional Mechanical systems.
- Demonstrated, able to study all kinds of drawings and able repair the equipment such blasting, furnaces, CNC and coating cells
- A minimum of 5 years consecutive full time experience in industrial machine tool maintenance including electrical, electronic and mechanical troubleshooting and repairs, no equivalency.
- Must meet time on current position requirements.
- Able to study the mechanical drawings and diagnosis the issues in equipment.
- Continue to strive for excellence in the mechanical
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining worldclass engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.