Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on behalf of an International EPC Contractor who are looking to hire x2 Mechanical Quality Control Engineers.
- Working on a Combined Cycle Power Plant project you will be based in Saudi Arabia and have had similar project exposure.
- This is a long term opportunity with an EPC Contractor that has a strong pipeline of work for the next 4 to 6 years in Saudi Arabia
- Must have experience with either Heat Recovery Steam Generators or Combined Cycle Power Plant projects
- Must have a transferable iqama
- Must be experienced with ASME certifications and standards
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
MEP Engineer - Factory/Manufacturing Plant
Quality Control Engineer - Power Generation
Mechanical Constructions Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|
Mechanical Construction Engineer - EPC Contractor
|Saudi Arabia||22 Jul|