Job description / Role
Guildhall is working the Main EPC Contractor of a recently awarded Power Plant construction project to help identify a Mechanical QC Manager for a new requirement.
- Review of main Contractor specifications & Client specifications.
- Implement the QC management system at the site
- Manage/ handle the required QC documentation as per site requirement.
- Preparation of QC related documents like ITP, QPP. WPS, QPR etc.
- Conduct the Welder Qualification Test, calibration of Welding machines & ovens.
- Plan & Schedule the Inspection activities as per project specifications.
- Prepare Daily reports related to QC work.
- Interact with Client and Subcontractors.
- Coordinate with Third-party, NDT team & other inspection agencies.
SAR 18,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Onsite accommodation
Up to Salary:
- SAR 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances, plus bachelor accommodation.
We would be interested in receiving applications from candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years of experience in Quality Control
- Must have experience in Power Plant projects
- ISO Auditing
- In KSA with transferable Iqama
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Power Plant
Mechanical Commissioning Engineer - Power Plants
|Saudi Arabia||22 Jul|
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Senior MEP Manager