Job description / Role
• Review contractor’s work program during the pre-construction phase, as needed.
• Review contractors’ mechanical submittals, including staffing proposals, organization charts, shop drawings, method statements, project procedures, traffic management plans, etc., as needed.
• Check mechanical construction drawings, specifications, standard details and all other information related to the standard workmanship and quality of works.
• Conduct quality inspections on contractors and subcontractors and review quality issues, as needed.
The ideal profile shall meet the following criteria:
• Previous solid experience in a hotel industry is a must
• Minimum 15+ years of experience in hotel industry
• High fluency in English Language
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Engineer (Mechanical) - Capital Asset Stewardship (Upcoming)
Mechanical Engineer - Facilities Management
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Project Engineer Mechanical (PMT)