Job description / Role
• Produce, write, develop and direct media productions supporting all aspects of Client`s operations.
• Assignments may be conducted in all areas throughout Saudi Arabia: urban, industrial and remote locations.
• Working in close consultation with clients, supervise production crews in all phases of production and post-production tasks from production planning to final program approval and delivery.
• Direct / supervise non-scripted, multi-camera assignments, including live events, campaigns, inaugurations, using mobile production equipment.
• Communicate and manage project aims and objectives, production schedule and delivery deadlines.
• Support and develop junior production staff in line with Division needs.
• Perform other related duties as requested or required.
SAR 18,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Experience in working across corporate, broadcast and commercial production projects.
• Minimum ten (10) years media production experience producing and directing high visibility corporate communication projects across a range of industry sectors.
• GCC and/or hydrocarbon industry experience desirable.
• Experience in recruiting, managing and developing production staff.
• Experience in writing and developing scripts and creative production treatments.
• A proven track record in successfully working with a broad range of project stakeholders.
• Ability to constructively receive, distil and implement feedback.
• A demonstrated ability to successfully execute production assignments and lead production crews under difficult conditions, often in remote areas, in accordance with local customs and regulations.
• Experience in working with single and multi-camera production crews as well as researching, sourcing and directing actors, extras, models and voice-over artists.
• Ability to undertake Risk Assessments and excellent an awareness of Health & Safety issues.
• Complete familiarity with current professional cameras and video formats, support equipment and production techniques.
• A complete understanding of the post-production process: job functions and responsibilities, non-linear editing systems, sound and graphics operations, as well as workflow and timescales.
• Excellent knowledge of licensing and rights, copyright and clearance procedures.
• Proven creative ability as evidenced by video show reel and/or other completed work samples.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
About the Company
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Digital Content Creator - Video & Graphics Design
Insight Global PR (IGPR)
Photographer / Videographer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Instructor - Department of Media and Creative Industries
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||19 Jul|
Head of International Media - Reputational Management
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jul|