Job description / Role
NTS Group are working alongside a top tier global pharmaceutical company to recruit a Medical Director based in Jeddah, KSA. The candidate will report into the Head of Medical MEA and manage a team of around 15 people across the respiratory franchise.
• Position will establish and leverage critical relationships to local key opinion leaders and engage in alliance projects related to research, medical education and medical communication.
• Serve as subject matter expert in medical practice and patient management. Provide medical support for the commercial and market access organizations.
• Provide guidance through participation in key associations (medical, clinical, industry) to influence policy and regulations regarding medical devices.
• Position reports to the regional medical director, interacts closely with in country senior staff and may line manage dedicated medical affairs manager(s).
• Local responsibility for all medical affairs functions, providing medical oversight and decision making for all critical product issues. Ensure medical research activities meet business goals.
• Build trusted and strategic relationships with the local medical community in therapy area care: identify partnering opportunities.
• Review treatment patterns and monitor development of local treatment guidelines. Develop appropriate medical argumentation to support the use of our products by health care professionals in KSA.
• Participate and represent interests in national medical / industry / governmental organizations and on specific occasions (e.g. scientific hearings).
• Medical Affairs assistance to the design of any clinical studies and patient documents for Clinical Affairs group.
• An MD, DO, PharmD, or PhD degree with 10+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred; Nurse Practioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) with extensive industry experience (5-10 years) may be considered for the role.
• Experience in managing clinical trial conduct is preferred. Trial research experience conducted in a pharmaceutical or equivalent environment is strongly desired.
• Firm working knowledge of GCP, scientific and clinical methodology, protocol design, project management and regulatory requirements for clinical studies designated for review by regulatory authorities.
• A well-established network within the medical research community.
Important role requirements
• Proven ability to build productive relationships and teams internally and externally. A team player with proven ability to navigate through uncertainty in order to bring innovative ideas to fruition in a compliant manner.
• Reputation as an open, available and transparent communicator; highly passionate and externally focused mindset.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills; demonstrated personnel management capabilities.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience leading large projects/organizations.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Chief Executive Officer
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jun|
Nestle Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jul|
|Saudi Arabia||12 Aug|
Supply Chain Officer - Casual Dining