Job description / Role
- Acts as Medical Physicist I.
- Participates in development and performance of Quality Control/Assurance (including acceptance tests) programs for all medical equipments within his/her field.
- Participates in calibration and first level trouble shooting for all equipments within his/her field.
- Takes part in the development and introduction of any new diagnostic or therapeutic service within his/her field.
- Participates in preparation of technical specification for new equipment or materials within his/her field.
- Takes part in shield calculation and room design for all radiation emitting equipments.
- Takes part in performance of measurement and control of doses to patients, staff and members of the general public.
- Performs any other job assigned to by the department
- Taking part in the development performs of a comprehensive Quality Assurance/Control program for all equipments within his/her field.
- Taking part in performing acceptance tests for all equipments within his/her field.
- Taking part in performing and/or reviewing room design and room shielding of all equipments within his/her field to ensure patients staff and public safety.
- Taking part in performing all necessary calibration and adjustment procedures for all equipments within his/her field.
- Taking part in reviewing the ways in which the images are acquired, evaluated and stored and advice the In-charge Physicians.
- Taking part in performance of measurements and control of doses to patients, staff and members of the general public and advice on techniques to ensure that doses are kept as low as reasonably practicable.
- Taking part in research activities within KFMC and outside KFMC.
- Taking part in provision of first level trouble shooting (both hardware and software) for all equipments within his/her specialty.
- Complies with the standards laid down by the Approved Local and International Accreditation Standards.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned to within his field.
- Taking part in caring and handling of radioactive sources used within his/her field
Qualifications / Skills Expectations for Ideal Candidates
- Ph.D. in Medical Physics M.Sc. in Medical Physics
- B.Sc in Medical Physics, Biophysics or Physics
Minimum Years Of Experience
- For Saudi Nationals: Ph.D. 0 year / M.Sc. 2 years / B.Sc. 4 year For Non- Saudis: Ph.D. 2 years / M.Sc. 3 years / B.Sc. 5 years
- Ability to speak, write and read English and preferably Arabic
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.