Job description / Role
- Acts as Medical Physicist II.
- Participates in development and performance of Quality Control/Assurance (including acceptance tests) programs for all medical equipment's within his/her field.
- Participates in calibration and first level trouble shooting for all equipment's within his/her field.
- Takes part in the development and introduction of any new diagnostic or therapeutic service within his/her field.
- Participates in preparation of technical specification for new equipment or materials within his/her field.
- Takes part in shield calculation and room design for all radiation emitting equipment's.
- Takes part in performance of measurement and control of doses to patients, staff and members of the general public.
- Performs any other job assigned to by the department.
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.