Job description / Role
Medical Representative (Female) - Riyadh
A pharmaceutical company in Saudi Arabia is looking for a medical representative to work in their establishment.
What you will be doing:
• Servicing Existing accounts, obtaining order and establishing new accounts by daily planning and organization.
• Keep up with existing and potential clients.
• Adjusting content of sales presentations by studying the type of product.
• Submitting orders by referring to price list and product literature.
• Keeping management informed by submitting your activity and result reports.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing the results needed.
What you will need:
• Bachelors Degree of Pharmaceutical Science.
• Fresh graduate or experienced will be an advantage.
• Saudi National – Female.
• Arabic and English.
The client needs someone who is motivated and enthusiastic in their nature. They need someone who is sales oriented and ready to jump on this opportunity.
If you feel like you are a match, then send your CV now!
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.