Job description / Role
• Achieve revenue, sales, profit & qualitative objectives and targets
• Communicate all relevant information to existing and potential customers to guarantee their awareness of company's product portfolio and its benefits
• Maintaining excellent relationship with stakeholders (KOLs, Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, Purchasers, etc.)
• Conduct group meeting for the targeted specialties, present company's products & their advantages, organize & distribute all needed promotional materials
• Providing monthly report for sales, activities, market feedback, opportunities.
SAR 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Due to Saudization, Saudi Nationals will be considered.
• Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
• At least 1 year of field force experience
• Excellent verbal and written English & Arabic language fluency
• Effective selling skills
• Well versed with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
• Young, energetic, entrepreneurial mindset
About the Company
Aspire prides itself on its relationships with the MENA regions most accomplished professionals and we thrive on supporting the growth of local and multinational companies.
We believe in partnerships based upon a transparent and personable approach, enabling our clients access to the very best talent not available on the open market and our candidates with challenging and long lasting career opportunities.