Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a MEP BIM Technician - Future Opportunity to join our award-winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia . This position is responsible for building coordinated models for a single specific MEP discipline across all aspects of the assigned projects from concept to construction stage drawings.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Able to work independently and develop MEP drawings and 3D models in all design stages based on basic sketch input / mark-ups from an MEP Engineer.
- Build BIM models using Autodesk Revit.
- Coordinate with other disciplines .
- Create content for KEO BIM libraries.
- Document BIM models.
- Execute amendments to prepared models taking into account any changes/modifications on initial design.
- Manage the different versions and formats of the models and ensure they are controlled in a sequential reference environment .
- Maintain log of models of all relevant design projects as per QMS and/or project requirements
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will ideally include a minimum of 2 years' work experience partnered with a Diploma in a MEP Engineering discipline.
- It is expected the successful candidate will be a proficient user of AutoCAD / REVIT software and be able to understand / interpret MEP building services engineering design sketches and calculations as well as understand Architectural and Civil / Structural drawings.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.