Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunities are for talented MEP Building Services Design Engineers - Future Opportunity at a variety of levels to join our award-winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia . These positions are responsible for conducting engineering calculations, preparing construction documentation producing Revit models within specialities areas of HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing and Fire Protection.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Carry out MEP detailed design (under limited supervision) of buildings to BS EN (Electrical & Plumbing) and American (HVAC & Fire Protection) Standards.
- Communicate design requirements and practical construction details clearly in sketch form.
- Prepare mark-ups, check drawings, instruct and supervise BIM technicians.
- Coordinate within the design team and other disciplines when and as required.
- Responsible for the correctness and accuracy of own work and the work allocated and done under their supervision to Junior Engineers and BIM technicians.
- Give construction site backup on technical / design issues, when required.
- Understand and implement document control procedures for calculations and drawings.
- Develop models in REVIT software including coordination with other disciplines.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date may range from a minimum of 1 year's work experience up to around 7 years' work experience partnered with a Bachelor in a MEP Engineering discipline.
- Working knowledge in the use of BS EN (Electrical & Plumbing) and American (HVAC & Fire Protection) codes is preferred partnered with a demonstrated understanding of relevant MEP building services, their coordination and the ability to analyse design requirements according to project stage and complexity.
- A working knowledge of of REVIT MEP and Navisworks is required.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.