Job description / Role
• Lead and manage MEP construction activities.
• Initiate project schedule and planning between activities in coordination with civil.
• Implement, monitor & track project schedule & site construction team & progress.
• Cost control & establish targets for team productivity.
• Initiate procurement plan & track until delivery & closure.
• Review MEP material submittals, take off & initiate PR/PO with expected delivery dates.
• Follow up the status of material delivery with engineers & provide support whenever required.
• Ensure coordination between MEP activities at site with the team.
• Ensure availability of tools/machines/testing machines & consumables prior to start activity.
• Study contract & BOQ & find out the scope of work.
• Issue progress invoices with percentages breakdown for all MEP activities (first, second & third fix) including machine connections & testing commissioning.
• Review contracts of suppliers & subcontractors & approve according to the ideal scenario.
• University Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Other certifications obtained: PMP certificate is an advantage
• Nature and length of previous experience: at least 15 years of experience in MEP and from top tier Main contractor.
• Current Location: Saudi Arabia and willing to work in Tabuk Region
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Senior MEP Manager
Head of MEP
General Manager - MEP
MEP Technical Manager / Head of Engineering Department
Energi Recruitment Services
MEP Project Manager - Short Term Role
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)