Job description / Role
• Attending regular meetings ( on WORK progress, coordination, design, etc. ) with Main Contractor and Consultant to DISCUSS key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
• Monitoring project budgets and schedules and overseeing performance to ensure on-time, quality and on-budget project execution
• Coordinate with the design team on all aspects of the design.
• Prepare periodic reports for management including the status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, upcoming activities & safety records.
• Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
• Ensure that the health and safety requirements are provided and that they comply with authorities' regulations.
• Provides guidance, managerial, and technical support to complete project team.
• Analyze drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
• Prepare program master schedule and performs critical path analysis.
• Prepare plans and schedules, status reports and performance evaluations.
• Provide program planning capabilities including interfaces and risk analysis.
• Establish and monitor program and project control KPIs.
• Ensure program policies and procedures are implemented accordingly.
• Develop Action and Recovery plans to support program delivery on time.
• Must have experience in working with large infrastructure projects
• Minimum 15 years of experience in a similar field
• Engineering Degree Qualified
• Must be willing to relocate any REMOTE location in KSA (Saudi Arabia)
• Must be willing to accept an offer with single status!
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|
Operation Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment