Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on a major 4 Billion USD infrastructure programme based in Ras Al Khair.
As part of this project, we are working on behalf of the Main Contractor who has a requirement for an MEP Construction Manager - Infrastructure.
The role will require someone who comes from an Infrastructure background and ideally has some Aramco project exposure.
- Degree in Electro / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 12 years experience
- Contractor experience required
Project experience could include:
- Storm Water Systems: GRP Pipes
- Sanitary Sewer / Wastewater Systems
- Domestic/Potable Water System
- Drainage and UPVC Ground water network & System
- Water Diversions / Utility Diversions: Ductile Iron pipes
- Irrigation system: PVC pipes
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MEP Project Manager
Senior MEP Manager - Airport
MEP Manager - Construction Developer & Operator
Facilities Engineer (MEP)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||18 Jan|