Job description / Role
The MEP Site Engineer is responsible for the construction and installation of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems in buildings and other structures. This includes overseeing the work of contractors, ensuring that the work is carried out according to the design plans and specifications, and resolving any technical issues that may arise. The MEP Site Engineer must have a strong understanding of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering principles, as well as experience with construction management.
- Oversee the construction and installation of MEP systems on construction sites.
- Ensure that the work is carried out according to the design plans and specifications.
- Resolve any technical issues that may arise during construction.
- Prepare and submit reports on the progress of construction.
- Coordinate with other members of the construction team, such as architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest MEP engineering standards and practices.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 to 10 Years
Technical / Functional Competencies
- Critical thinking
- MS Office
- Physically fit
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Well Organized
- Work under pressure
About the Company
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.