Job description / Role
Working within the Commercial Services Team, the role is primarily focussed on supporting the Team Management in the delivery of Pre-Contract Services, being an integral part of the increasing successful management of exiting projects services and to aid the delivery of a range of services and projects across the KSA region:
• Measurement of works in accordance with the various standard methods of measurements;
• Assisting in preparation of design stage cost plans, including associated reporting;
• Assisting in preparation of tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities;
• Assisting in cost analysis for new, repair and maintenance project work;
• Use and knowledge of COST X - measurement and issue of relevant reports;
• Assisting with Contract Administration including management of Early Warning quantification and Request for Changes processes.
• Assist in and monitoring Design Request for Changes procedures;
• Assisting in preparation and analysis of costing for tenders;
• Assistance in preparation and issue of relevant Tender Analysis matrix and report;
• Assistance in preparation and analysis of Variation Orders and Instructions;
• Value completed work and certify payments;
• Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
We offer an excellent package which includes:
• A competitive salary
• Accommodation allowance;
• Transportation allowance;
• 22 calendar days annual leave;
• Medical and life insurance cover;
• Company gratuity scheme;
• Discretionary bonus scheme;
• Annual flight allowance to point of origin
• Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
• MRICS or currently undergoing APC, preference;
• To integrate existing team;
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience;
• Ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily;
• Methodical way of thinking;
• knowledge of construction;
• Ability as problem-solving skills;
• Good financial and numeracy management skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Computer literate (COST X software, will be advantageous).
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers’ needs, our vision is to: focus on quality seek world class design and excellence strive to add value be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).