Job description / Role
The role in brief
The MEP Supervisor will supervise a team of Technicians, and MEP service providers to ensure all works are carried out in a professional and timely manner
• Coordinate between stakeholders and MEP team members to ensure satisfactory communication and completion of works
• Prepare work schedules for the team in line with project plans, routine maintenance, additional works and helpdesk jobs
• Create an environment of togetherness to ensure all operatives work as a team to support each other and the teams overall responsibilities.
• Ensure that team is fully conversant with the company's operating procedures for all types of MEP works.
• Carry out routine inspection of works to ensure that the quality of workmanship meets the service level agreements and excels key performance indicators.
• Ensure that your team members are consistent and reliable in terms of time keeping and attendance.
• Coordinate with the safety team to ensure Health & Safety compliance at all times during service delivery.
• Monitor work quality of external service providers and ensure that it is as per the contract service level agreement and they have the correct skills and qualifications.
• Ensure all necessary documentation is in place and is aligned with the company quality assurance system.
• Work closely with the MEP Manager to identify and implement innovations that will enhance operational efficiencies and profit.
• Bachelors or Diploma in Electrical and or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 7 Years of Experience in a supervisory role preferably in the maintenance of Warehouse or Factory.
• Broad knowledge of MEP works and facility maintenance
• Excellent knowledge in safety standards and quality management concepts
• Excellent English skills (written and verbal)
• People management skills
About the Company
Agility is a global provider of integrated supply chain solutions with more than 20,000 employees, 450 offices in 100 countries around the world and over $4.5 billion in annual revenue. A publicly traded company, we offer our customers truly personalized service and flexible solutions tailored to meet their individual business needs, supported by a comprehensive network of warehousing facilities, transportation and freight management services.
Our customers span a range of industries from technology and retail to consumer products and oil and gas. In addition, Agility has three specialized business units: Defense & Government Services, Project Logistics, and Fairs & Events Logistics, each with dedicated teams to meet the complex customer requirements in these markets.
Facilities Engineer (MEP)
Big Fish Recruitment
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||3 Apr|
FM Engineer / Supervisor
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||21 Apr|
MEP Project Manager