Job description / Role
• Running quality checks to make sure systems are working properly and safely
• Diagnosing and fixing faults
• Carrying out planned maintenance.
• Performs assignments independently with instruction as to the general results expected and with guidance from Line Manager on unusual or complex problems.
• Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or equivalent)
• 2 - 4 years’ experience in technical maintenance with exposure to Facilities Management especially in MEP
• Egnlish speaking is a Must
• Transferable Saudi Iqama is a Must
About the Company
Enova is a joint venture created in 2002 between Majid Al Futtaim Ventures - which is the growth engine responsible for developing new businesses that complement and reinforce the Majid Al Futtaim Group leadership in its core businesses, and Veolia - the global leader in optimized resource management; designing and providing water, waste, and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
Enova employs over 2,000 highly trained and multi-skilled employees serving a wide portfolio of clients in the public, residential, commercial, industrial, and healthcare sectors. Enova is the leader in energy and multi-technical services, delivering comprehensive services to its clients, and was the first company in Dubai to be certified ESCO (Energy Services Company) by the RSB (Regulation & Supervision Bureau) in April 2014.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Facilities Engineer (MEP)
Big Fish Recruitment