Job description / Role
• Carry out the PPM, Reactive and corrective including the electrical installations such as, lighting control system, DB’s VFD, control and monitoring devices, equipment’s, emergency lighting and small power not limited
• Integrate and communicate effectively with other technical staff as required.
• Participate in overtime, shift work and/or out of hours working as governed by the necessity to maintain continuity of operation of essential plant and systems.
• Participate in emergency on-call service during non-working hours, weekends and public holidays.
• Carry out project activities as directed by the Supervisor and adhere to Risk Assessments and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Conform to all necessary internal and/or external approvals before, during and after project work including Permit to Work and Lockout / Tag Out procedures.
• Maintain up to date knowledge through technical training provided by the Supervisor for the safe and efficient operation of all project duties.
• Participate in the Health, Safety & Risk programs including toolbox talks, health safety and environmental training related to work activities especially electrical safety and working at heights.
• Use safe systems of work when working with all building services electrical equipment.
• Carry out all other duties as directed by the Project Supervisor and Project Manager to the benefit of the Serco and the Client.
• Able to foster good relations with colleagues and other departments and be a good team player.
• Flexibility, excellent attention to detail and ability to identify key issues.
• Able to work under stringent deadlines and high pressure environment.
• Technically competent with a clear technical understanding of buildings Electrical services and associated equipment.
• Proficient and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of electrical planned maintenance and repair services.
• Technical and safety awareness with a clear understanding of electrical safety, permit to works, processes, procedures, use of electrical tools and associated test equipment.
About the Company
Established in 1997, Creative Closets introduced the concept and defining the custom closet to the Middle East. By continuing to set new standards in craftsmanship, innovation, and customer care, we have become the region's leading manufacturer of storage solutions with eight showrooms in four countries across the Middle East and North Africa. Our reputation has been built on a true understanding of delivering a customized product with an unparalleled level of service and customer care. Creative Closets is probably the only company in the world that offers an unconditional money-back guarantee for a custom-made closet.