Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
We are seeking a communications generalist who will report to Consulting's Communications Manager for the ME region. This position is Riyadh-based and will support our Consulting Communications team in all of our business units via: content development, communications project management, internal campaigns development and executions, Partner communications and collaboration with Clients & Markets on external communications.
JD & The day-to-day Responsibilities
As a member of the Consulting communications team, you can expect your role to typically involve some or all of the following:
- Contribute to the internal communications strategy in conjunction with stakeholders
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications channels, such as a staff intranet, monthly newsletters or regular email bulletin.
- You will also be required to work on the layout of content from a visual perspective.
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of designers and multimedia editors. Manage the development of this content end-to-end.
- Prepare presentations and other materials for organisational events, such as annual meetings.
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation.
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages. Collaborate with the Clients and Markets team members to align on this.
- Organize regular opportunities for feedback from staff via focus groups and online collaboration tools and adjust communications content accordingly.
- Contribute to content for social media and website, in collaboration with the Clients and Markets team.
- Ad hoc projects
- A BA in journalism, communications, public relations, research or marketing is required.
- Experience in a communications team, especially internal communication, for a large organisation, is most sought after.
- Experience of writing for a variety of different audiences is also desired. General marketing experience is beneficial.
- Visual storytelling skills with proficiency in creating content across mediums that tell a compelling story.
- Development of videos, social media posts and communications assets.
- Writing skills : You need excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
- Speaking Communication skills: You also need strong speaking communication skills as you are likely to be called on to give presentations or host sessions with staff.
- Interpersonal skills: You need good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with colleagues across the business.
- You also need to possess the confidence to deal with senior executives and explain communication techniques to them.
- Creative skills: You need the creative ability to devise communication strategies
- Digital skills: Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential.
- Understanding the sector you wish to work in (private, public or voluntary) can be crucial.
- Bilingual in Arabic and English, with strong English language proficiency.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.