Job description / Role
A Merchandiser, handles a store's inventory levels and product displays.
• Their main duties include submitting warehouse inventory reports, clearing any unwanted products from displays and monitoring the sales performances of products.
• Working closely with buyers and other merchandisers to plan product ranges.
• Meeting with suppliers, distributors and analysts.
• Managing budgets.
• Predicting sales and profits.
• Negotiating quantities and delivery timescales.
• Supervising and training junior staff.
• Managing layout plans of store and maintain inventory of products.
• Gathering information on market trends and customers' reactions to products.
• Analyzing sales figures - reporting growth, expansion, and change in markets.
• The five rights include providing the right merchandise, at the right place, at the right time, in the right quantities, and at the right price.
SAR 2,700 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: medical insurance,ticket after 2 years with paid vacation,etc
• Highschool or diploma
• 3-5 years of Merchandising exposure
• Ability to Create a Halo Effect.
• Ability to Calculate Fast and Accurate.
• Decision Making.
• Business Communication Skill.
• Ability to Convince Buyers.
• Ability to Work with Team Members.
• Good Analytical Capability.
• Enough Knowledge of FMCG Industry.
About the Company
A leading company in Saudi Arabia.