Job description / Role
KSA marketing team is seeking a bilingual (English and Arabic) creative, goal-oriented and highly analytical Homepage Manager to join the team and provide the best possible shopping experience to our customers. As a Homepage manager, you will develop, execute, test and analyze on-site merchandising programs including events, site content, promotions and other programs. The perfect candidate will analyze performance of site content, always seeking ways to improve discoverability, optimize promotional efforts and help meet business needs.
The successful candidate will be a strong and confident communicator, fast learner, great at meeting multiple deadlines, and comfortable working with multiple stakeholders. Arabic and English speaking, clean, clear, and creative writing and communication skills are essential, as well as a moderate to advanced experience with data analysis. He/she must be efficient and hard-working with an eye for details.
• Manage and optimize on a going basis the homepage merchandising in order to drive revenue, maximize conversion, minimize costs and amplify customer engagement.
• Conceive and write editorial features and promotional copy leveraging product expertise for on-site & offline promotions and programs, maintaining high standards of quality and creativity.
• Manage all KSA events from a merchandising perspective
• Inform and implement bold, creative promotions and programs, marketing communications, and special projects.
• Partner with cross-functional teams from various categories and marketplaces to bring the best experiences and functionalities to the KSA market.
• Work with design and editorial teams to ensure that customer communication goals are met.
• Build promotional pages and incentives via sophisticated online tools.
• Build, maintain, and analyze performance reports.
• Maintain ownership of the KSA merchandising KPI’s and regularly communicate results to the senior management.
• Strong analytical background and attention to detail with ability to use data to measure performance and determine improvements
• Proven experience (+6 years) in online marketing within the e-commerce sector with a focus on onsite merchandising.
• Strong and persuasive verbal and written communication skills (English and Arabic), including with senior-level leaders
• Familiarity with the KSA content market.
• Customer obsession, always curious about what customer like and want
• Strong organizational, managerial, and communication skills, with proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results.
• Experience working with Content Management Systems, Web Tracking Tools and an understanding of trends and technologies within E-commerce.
• Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics.
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams
• University degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or any other related field of study.
• Experience in marketing or CX roles requiring data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration
• Advanced Excel skills
• Experience driving multi-faceted campaigns across touchpoints
• Ability to analyze data quantitatively and use customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions, identify opportunities, and assess the efficacy of campaigns
• Experience creating and/or improving operational processes across teams/stakeholders
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.