Job description / Role
• Functional Consultant for Microsoft ERP (F&O and CRM)
• Manage, support, and maintenance Microsoft 365(F&O and CRM) to ensure a high level of application performance.
• Maintain excellent working relationships with users of the systems at different levels to ensure smooth work operation.
• Manage projects related to system enhancement to ensure a high level of performance and fulfillment of Business requirements.
• Excellent understanding of the business process and implement the application accordingly to ensure alignment.
• Responds to any IT Application incidents in a timely and efficient manner to ensure proper support.
• Manages all issues related to application documentation to ensure alignment with company policies and procedures.
• Working with Finance, Procurement and Supply Chain modules and will be responsible for configuration, customization, security, integrity, and on-going support of all functional user groups.
• Analyze business process issues and improvement opportunities to understand requirements and provide solution recommendations to the business and IT management as needed to optimize the use of the ERP/CRM and improve the end-user experience.
• Manage users, security roles, and Approval Workflows
• Document and assist users in defining business requirements and process maps
• Excellent understanding of the business
• Responds to any IT Application incidents within a timely and efficient manner to ensure proper support.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
• 5+ years’ experience working in a Functional ERP Role
• A strong ERP background
• A working knowledge of best practices in their area of specialism
• A logical approach to problem-solving and a structured approach to introducing change into operational systems
• A strong knowledge of methodologies around ERP implementations
• Excellent documentation and communication skills
• English speaking
About the Company
Waad Education is a company that focuses on the overall betterment of Saudi society , with areas of emphasis on education and investment. Our company has been promoting creativity, innovation, and overall well-being in tandem with the shift towards a more international approach to business and education.
With its head office located in the Western region of Saudi Arabia, Waad Education employs a team of talented employees and has around five hundred employees throughout its subsidiaries. The company is positioned to make a major impact on today’s youth and on future generations through its investments and development of its’ subsidiaries.