Job description / Role
• Should be a certified consultant of Dynamics Financial Modules.
• Should have at least three  successful implementations covering the financial modules as listed in scope.
• Hands-on experience on implementing modules: GL, Budget, AP, AR, FA, Cash & Bank and CA.
• Should have working experience on Data Export-Import tools.
• Should have working experience on uploading master data to the system.
• Should have working experience on uploading journals from excel.
• Should have in-depth knowledge of accounting treatments and dimension-based transactions.
• Should be capable of to propose GL structure based on entity line of business.
• Should have clear concepts and working knowledge of inter-company transactions.
• Should have clear understanding of budget forecasting, setting up budget for assets and expenses.
If interested please share your updated profile with following details online.
• Total Exp:
• Relevant Exp:
• Current Company:
• Current Location:
• Current Salary + Benefits:
• Expected Salary in SAR:
• Notice Period:
• How Soon You can Join Once Offered:
• Interested to work for 12 Months Contract Yes/No:
• Interested to work with Raqmiyat Payrolls Yes/No:
• Willing to Relocate to Riyadh,KSA Yes/No:
• Iqama Status(Transferable or Non)If any:
• Passport Validity:
• Qualification :
• Date of Birth :
• Skype ID :
• Marital Status:
• Reason for change:
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.