Job description / Role
• Should be a certified consultant of Dynamics Supply-Chain Modules.
• Should have at least three  successful implementations covering the supply-chain modules as listed in scope.
• Hands-on experience on implementing modules: Procurement & Sourcing, Product Management and Inventory Management.
• Should have working experience on Data Export-Import tools.
• Should have working experience on uploading master data to the system.
• Should have working experience on uploading journals from excel.
• Should have in-depth knowledge of procurement and bidding standards.
• Should have a practical knowledge of store management.
If interested please share your updated profile with following details to online.
• Total Exp:
• Relevant Exp:
• Current Company:
• Current Location:
• Current Salary + Benefits:
• Expected Salary in SAR:
• Notice Period:
• How Soon You can Join Once Offered:
• Interested to work for 12 Months Contract Yes/No:
• Interested to work with Raqmiyat Payrolls Yes/No:
• Willing to Relocate to Riyadh,KSA Yes/No:
• Iqama Status(Transferable or Non)If any:
• Passport Validity:
• Qualification :
• Date of Birth :
• Skype ID :
• Marital Status:
• Reason for change:
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.