Job description / Role
MIS Manager (Female) - Al Khobar
To be responsible, on a day-to-day basis, for the provision of monitoring, maintenance and development of effective MIS and Data Management systems used within the College i.e. Arbor
• To lead in the maintenance and production of reports and data sets throughout Al Khobar College
• To ensure all College data is up-to-date and accurate so as to ensure compliance with funding and audit rules within agreed departmental processes.
• Manage a responsive and timely information retrieval, analysis and reporting service across the College, ensuring full availability of accurate, meaningful and appropriately presented management information to College Senior Management Team.
• Assist the Senior MIS Manager in the administration of records and data primarily focused around students, courses and funding data, but also encompassing other information including enrolments, retention, achievement, progression, quality and review processes.
• Input student and other data timely and accurately onto the College’s MIS system, related databases and documents.
• Evaluate and analyse data, presenting findings in a clear and coherent manner.
• Update Colleges of Excellence Portal on regular basis.
• Assist in quality control checks and internal audits. Prepare for external audits and reviews by regulatory authorities.
• Contribute to the development of information systems, data analysis and reporting required to enable College-level business review and monitoring of key performance indicators by senior management.
• Support the development and maintenance of data management SOPs, guidance, templates and training to enable data quality, accuracy, consistency and integrity.
• Be responsible for ensuring that timetables are created and uploaded to capture student attendance both prior to and during the academic year.
• Be the point of contact for all things data within the College.
• Assist Senior MIS Manger in staff training delivery.
• Be knowledgeable of and keep up to date with regulatory requirements in education within KSA with respect to data management.
• Undertake other specific projects as may reasonably be required by your line manager.
• Computer / IT related degree.
• Proven experience and knowledge of MIS within education, including management of learner information.
• Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to produce high level reports, including dashboards.
• Experience in SQL script.
• A demonstrable customer focus with commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
• Ability to think clearly and analytically, with close attention to detail.
• Ability to organise and prioritise work effectively.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Ability to work unsupervised, taking responsibility for own actions.
• Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Experience in using Arbor.
• Experience of budgeting, expenditure profiling and financial management.
About the Company
Interserve Learning & Employment provides first class skills, education and employment services to help break down barriers to prosperity. Our ever expanding team offers flexible, tailored support to teenagers and adults from all walks of life, including school leavers, employees who seek career development and anyone who, through illness or changing circumstances, has been prevented from completing their journey into work. With our help, tens of thousands of people a year embark on training or jobs, which has a positive impact on wider communities and local economies.