Job description / Role
* Develop the short and long-term Development Strategy for multiple asset classes in line with the overall mandate, with a particular focus on creating a thriving community.
Our client is a Saudi Arabian based, multibillion-dollar large-scale project delivering a diverse portfolio of brownfield, mixed use master plans.
* Carefully curate the design vision in accordance with the development strategy and create and execute best-in-class design strategies for diversified asset developments.
* Maintain the project development schedule - align and coordinate with the feasibility, project phasing strategy, and development strategy
* Liaise with internal and third-party construction team and external contractors to execute the design and development strategy in the Detailed Design, Tender, and Construction phases in accordance with the project vision.
* Manage contractual relationships and monitor performance of selected consultancies, contractors and operators.
Competitive salary package with attractive benefits.
* 15 years in real estate development with experience in feasibility, due diligence design and development management, investment, real estate market analysis and real estate product positioning across a range of assets.
* Experience in managing and dealing with program and project management companies, consultants, architects, operators, subcontractors, etc.
* Bachelors Degree in Real Estate Development, Architecture, Engineering or Construction
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|
Project Director - PMC