Job description / Role
Opening for Mobile Application Developer - Riyadh - KSA
Greeting from Raqmiyat!!
Raqmiyat, one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies, established in 1983, is a leading system integrator and IT solutions and services provider in the UAE & KSA Region. Raqmiyat’s core areas of expertise include Banking, Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Core Business Solutions ERP, Mobility, Cloud & Enterprise Technology Solutions and IT Staffing Solutions. Raqmiyat has over 550+ associates with technical and domain expertise in delivering solutions to BFSI, Government, Education, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Telecom, and Transport & Aviation verticals. Raqmiyat also offers comprehensive services through its partnership with Huawei, Oracle, SKillsoft, Jedox, OutSystems, PaltoAlto, Kony, Gemalto, Infoblox, Global Scape, IBM Security, and Microsoft to deliver differentiated value to customers.
JD For Moblie Application Developer
• Cross Platform IOS/Android Mobile Application Developers who possess a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
• Must have experience in Phone Gap.
• This app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams. Responsibilities and Duties
• Development of mobile/web front ends and cross platform clients with online/offline functionality based on agreed upon scope and requirements.
• Develop intuitive and user friendly cross platform applications for mobile/tablet devices.
• Rapidly build prototypes/simulations from mockups that can be directly implemented
• Create clean interfaces and smooth interactions based on UI/UX designs and documentation for a range of devices, including mobiles, tablets and desktops.
• Job Location : Riyadh-KSA
• Position: Mobile Application Developer
• Payroll Company: Raqmiyat
• Contract Duration: 12 Months Renewable
If interested please send your updated profile with following details:
• Total Exp:
• Relevant Exp:
• Current Company:
• Current Location:
• Current Salary:
• Expected Salary:
• Notice Period:
• How Soon you can join once offered:
• Passport Validity:
• Date of Birth:
• Marital Status:
• Skype ID:
• Reason for Change:
• Degree certificates are attested in MOFA UAE:
Skills Total Experience
• Rating out of 10
• IT Experience
• Mobile Application
• Phone Gap
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.